i.MX7 96 Board Workshop
14 March. Kista, Sweden
31 May. Espoo, Finland
Price: free of charge
With the rapid increase of need for Advanced Human Machine Interfaces combined with the real time capabilities needed by modern Industrial applications as well as surging demand for battery operated devices driven by the Internet of Things, the I.MX7 is managing to bridge two separate worlds , combining all the features in one single chip and making design easy through the NEW i.MX7 96 Board, which comes equipped with all the IP you need to jump start your HW design!
Joining Nohau, ARM, NXP and Arrow Electronics for this workshop, you will gain practical hands-on experience in combining the Linux Operating System with the Real Time OS of the Cortex M4.
Every participant to the seminar will receive one i.MX7 96 Boards Consumer Edition from Arrow Electronics.
In this session, you will learn:
– How to split tasks between Cortex-M and Linux application
– Build your first Cortex-M firmware
– Build your first Linux application
– Create a communication channel between bare-metal Cortex-M and Linux application (OpenAMP)
– Connect DS-MDK to debug the Cortex-M firmware and the Linux application
– Debug both Cortex-A and Cortex-M at the same time
Event language: English
When and where:
7 March – at. 08:30-16:00 Viby, Denmark – Read more and register
14 March – at. 08:30-16:00 Kista, Sweden – Read more and register
31 May – at. 08:30-16.00 Espoo, Finland – Read more and register