10.00 - 10.45 (CEST)
Why is it so important to have a well-defined requirement process and how do we get there? Embedded devices typically include Mechanics, Hardware and software. They are expected to have a product lifetime of more than 10 years in which you have to maintain and continuously develop many different editions, versions and variants. Thousands of working hours are yearly wasted because of missing control with links between required functionality, Code-version, hw-versions, test cases etc.
During this webinar, a Visure expert will demonstrate how to effectively kick start your organizations requirements management process by applying workflows and rules for defining requirement and how to maintain these in the future, in your embedded applications. These features are intended to streamline the Requirements Management processes in your organization and boost collaboration among stakeholders. This will also limit the introduction of new bugs which is always a risk during maintenance work or when adding new functionality.
○ General Education
○ Tool Training
○ Best practices
2. Reuse of document-based requirements using
○ Import / Export of MS Word / Excel within Visure Platform
○ Import / Export DOORS within Visure Platform
○ ReqIF – Use of Requirements Interchange Standard Format
3. Challenges of Requirements Management for embedded product
○ Requirement’s versioning, Requirement’s history
○ Reuse of requirements, branching / merging etc.
○ Requirements Review Process
○ Quality of requirements
4. Compliance with Standards,
○ Full Traceability … All the way down to the source code
○ Multi-disciplinary projects (HW, SW, Mech, Design, Usability, environment, economy..)
○ Visure Standard Template
○ Visure Tool Qualification Package