How VectorCAST Integrates with Visure Requirements ALM Platform
17:00 CEST, 1-hour webinar
Experience shows that all successful projects have one common characteristic: well-written requirements. Well-written requirements are designed to be tested and that is why requirement-based testing is key for any successful project. Visure Requirements ALM Platform provides powerful tools to help write consistent requirements, check the quality of requirements, to easily import requirements from Word/Excel/PDF, and enforce end-to-end traceability from High level requirements all the way down to testing and verification. Visure integrates with industry leading testing and verification tools for Embedded Systems, like VectorCAST, to perform requirements-based testing and provide full traceability.
This webinar will show you the advantages these two combined tools will bring to the certification process.
- VectorCAST Next Generation RGW 3.0 Interface for Visure
- Import requirements from Visure
- Associate Requirements to Tests
- Test Execution and Code Coverage Analysis
- Export Results to Visure
- Reuse requirements to support variants
- Change management for requirements
- End-to-End Traceability
- Requirements Coverage Analysis
- Requirements Quality Checker
- Documentation and Evidence Generation for Standards Compliance